Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

My Experience Sit For MUET.

Today (11 April 2011) , I sit for Malaysia University English Test at S.M.K Sulaiman. This is my first time and not prepared well. I was in group 4 and have to wait for little hour before my group calling up.
Because of wait to long and not prepared well , i was panic doing my MUET ( speaking ). This is very worse for me for my first time and have fever will i am writting this article. My question that time is What is the most important thing should young teenager seek advance from there parent ...
1) choice for life partner
2)study abroad
3)get a new car
4) i cannot remember ( it is something about getting job maybe)
So , for me who have read my blog , this is some advance from me before you take you test.


  1. Most important thing is know the test format. MUET have 4 paper such as Speaking, Reading, Listening, and Writing. Every paper have different part and different format, so please take note and do not too confident.
  2. If you are individual candidate please find someone that have experience in MUET. This can help you get more tip and more advice especially in Speaking Test. If you a little bit late to get teacher try looking in internet.
  3. Advice for speaking ( Try practice in front of mirro , try to thinl 3 point in a minute , thing properly ,dont panic ,  and stay calm).
  4. Try to do all your best .
This site i use to learn and get tips for my MUET,


No comments:

Post a Comment